Sumo XML Gallery

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to get a gallery to look somewhat like the one used in this site http://www.sumo-brothers.com/

I have currently got some xml and as but I can’t get it it look the way I need it. For some reason the xml I have, that is from another person, resizes the images and makes them pixelated; I am confused about how to re-program the xml to stop this from happening.

The work to the current point is at http://www.peterandpaul.com.au/mdimagegallery.zip

It’s mx04 format.

Any help would be appreciated as always :smiley:

Hi Paulie

The Sumo-brothers gallery is exactly the style of gallery I’ve tryed to make - it’s simple and primitive but no similar source code in Kirupa for this. So, I’m going to make a new thread based on your question.
If you’ve done some progress or found out how the sumo-brothers gallery works, please let me know.
(-: