Swift 3D Max plug-in

It’s not working. I start 3DSMAX and then open/make a movie. Then I want to make a .swf out of it…\rI turn on * Activate Swift 3D Production renderer* from the Swift 3D menu and the start the rendering. I choose my choices for the quality but I can’t press the button * Save as* from the * Swift 3D MAX renderer* rollout. I can’t press it or chnage the file name…\rI’ve got the trial version of Swift 3dsmax renderer I thought maybe that’s it. I have to get a full version somewhere but… When I press render btn a dialog comes up:\r\r* Swift 3D MAX will totally change your life. It’s the absolute best… Wait a minute. Who are we kidding? It’s software. Plus, you’re so eager to hit that render button you’re not even reading this. But it’s OK to get pumped about 3D vectors. Electric Rain lives and breathes the stuff, so you’re in good company. Go right ahead and render on, and don’t venture near that ‘Buy’ button until you’ve muttered the word ‘WOW’ at least once. P.S. It won’t be long now…\r\rNotice the sentence: * Go right ahead and render on, and don’t venture near that ‘Buy’ button until you’ve muttered the word ‘WOW’ at least once. P.S. It won’t be long now…\rBut I can’t say “WOW” cuz I can’t render it… :frowning: \r\rWhat should I do???

You activated it, but did you choose it under ‘current renderers’ in the render dialogue?? it;s worth it btw :slight_smile: \r\rKIRUPA: Sig was causing post to freeze; so I edited it out :slight_smile:

I’m sorry it took so long for me to reply you back. (Nobody replied me for a long time so I kinda forgot about it).\rBut… What do you mean by chosse it under “Current Renderers” in the render dialogue…\rDo you mean that I go to Rendering > Render. And The rendering stuff apears… Do you mean that I have to put somwthing fro mthere too?\rI couldn’t find any “current renderers” anywhere…

hey… I found something in the Customize > Preferences and there is something about the “current renderer” but that doesn’t make any difference if I choose it from there or the Swift 3D menu

It must be register. Otherwise only rendering A Frame.