Tardblog

I thought some of you might find this intersting/funny.

It’s a blog of a special ed teacher.

when i was a kid for a few years i rode a mini schoolbus to school cuz there were only a few of us in the area. the older kids called it the ‘tart cart’ so of course i did too.
i said it to my mom one day and she flipped out on me. i was like huh?
so she asked me if i knew what it meant and i said yeah: it was a tart cart, like a little concession stand that sold tarts, because it was a small bus, so it was like a wheelie cart.

she busted out laughing and then explained the real meaning to me. heehee.

*Originally posted by redGolgi *
**when i was a kid for a few years i rode a mini schoolbus to school cuz there were only a few of us in the area. the older kids called it the ‘tart cart’ so of course i did too.
i said it to my mom one day and she flipped out on me. i was like huh?
so she asked me if i knew what it meant and i said yeah: it was a tart cart, like a little concession stand that sold tarts, because it was a small bus, so it was like a wheelie cart.

she busted out laughing and then explained the real meaning to me. heehee. **

good story =)

i jsut thought of another one. it’s a bit icky.

when i was in high scool, there was the special ed class, and one of the students was named Jeffrey. Now, Jeffrey had mild down syndrome, but was very intelligent and very capable. He was also well known, and quite ‘popular’ in a way, i mean, he had some regular classes, and everyone knew him and was nice. he was a nice guy too. the thing with him was, he was only borderline reterted, but he milked it, and everyone played into it. a lot of ppl were aware of it, but what are you supposed to do, ya know? it’s an uncomfortable situation for some people, so he pretty much got his way all the time and got everyone to do everythign for him. including the most popular hottest chicks at school, who would do everythign for him from his art projects to buying him lunch. now, because of this, he thought he was quite the ladies man, so he used to strut his stuff, and tell all the jocks that he was gonna steal their girlfriends. anyway, now that you get a general idea of his mental state, lets move on.
jeffrey used to touch himself. all the time. in front of everyone. he didn’t do it in a blatant masterbatory way, but he had his hand in his pants and he was messing around. needless to say, it was gross.
well, one day at art class, me and my friend are sitting doing art or whatever and jeffrey is standing next to our table. he is doing the nasty, and we are ignoring him. he seems to be doing it a bit more then usual, and in the middle of me blushing and my friend giggling, jeffrey stops… looks at us… and goes…
“uh-oh. i think i broke my waaater”

needless to say, hilarity ensued.

goodness :stunned:

thats really funny redGolgi…

:puzzle: