Technical name for this cable

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me the specific name for this cable? The cable comes out from the back of the tower and splits into the two female VGAs you see there in blue. It’s the top cable that I’m trying to figure out. I don’t think it’s a DVI since the pin layout is different (3 rows of 15 pins each, with the bottom row missing the third pin). The port for this cable comes from what looks like a piece of hardware that was added to the tower. It shares a space with an S-Video port.

Let me know if you guys have any insight on this.

Thanks and have a great day!