Thank You

[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Salam Alikum Everyone ( it’s arabian word which mean peace on you everyone ( **[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Don’t know how do i have to start my topic here , i only signed here not for along[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]time and i saw how this forum is amazing and full of knowledge from people who[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]are here the members and admins .[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]**I want thank you all guys for that and i really appriciate what you do and i know **[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]this words not enough for thank you but this is the only thing i can do for now .[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Guys you are the best and hope you keep doing what doing for others , and about[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]**i have some ideas about [COLOR=red]Macromedia Flash[/COLOR] , [COLOR=blue]Adope Photoshop[/COLOR] , and some other **[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]**softwares and trying to do my best and also i have some knowledge in some **[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]programming languages like [COLOR=deepskyblue]Html[/COLOR] , [COLOR=orange]Java Scripit[/COLOR] & Action Scripit , i can’t say i am[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]very good at all these but i can help anyone who want to ask about somethings[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]or need informations about it , and all this just for you guys .[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Thank you very much guys from deep inside the heart[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Gnaiber