The example from chapter 15 of the book "Learning React" 2nd edition does not work as planned

Hi, Kirupa! I express my gratitude for the book “Learning React” 2nd edition! It really helps in quickly and easily learning the React library. When you run the example in Chapter 15, the code does not work as expected. Rather, it worked at the very beginning, when the input field and button are created. When I created the TodoList file.js and reproduced all the actions described in the book, the code stopped working. First, an error occurred when compiling the code and and the command line displayed a message about the lack of a semicolon after render. It was the curly brace that I put in the wrong place. After that, the page is displayed, but when you enter a task in the input field, it does not appear in the task list. In addition, formatting styles are not loaded into the file. TodoList.js. As a result, the input field and the button are displayed in their original form. Please help me with this issue. I want the app to work as planned in the description of the exercise. For clarity, I can throw off my project.

Can you share your full project? It’s hard to tell from the screenshot what may be causing the code to misbehave :dog2:

Yes, of course! How do I send it to you?

So sorry for not having noticed it! Can you attach a zip file of your JS files?