The hunt has begun...... and turned out to be a crusade... (XML)

Hi everybody…

A little time ago I decided to remake my entire website… And this time I’d make it easy to update my site in the future…

So, what I thought (Silly me…) was an relative easy job turned out to be much more difficult than I’d ever imagine…

My idea was to run a flash site as I am now… But instead of editing my content in flash as I do now, I want it to be dynamic and easy to update outside flash…

My problem is that I’m not the only one that has to update my site, but I’m the only one with web development skills and all of us would like the feature to update our site no matter where in the world we are…

So my idea was to do this by using xml… Theres alot of CMS systems on the not… some cost money, and some doesn’t…

But what I’d thought was a easy hunt for a CMS system that writes data into xml files turned out to be more like a crusade than a hunt…

I can’t seem to find one single CMS system that reads and writes data contens to xml files… My demands are not that big… I only need to edit, update and create text… and have 4 different users. Nothing with menu’s, images and so on… But still… Nothing…

I’ve read alot of xml, php, flash tutorials hoping that I could create this myself, but I can’t seem to find head og tail in any of it… So, right not, I’m completly lost…

Does any of you know a “XML CMS system” like described above??

Or does any of you have any ideas of what I should do… Better solutions, good tutorials or anything else???

I hope that any of you can help me because I’m really stuck right now…

Best regards,

Kristoffer Jensen