The Kirupa Warcraft Tournament!

RoC eh . . . I guess I can handle RoC. heh

I am freaking in if you guys are playing after 5pm Arizona (same as PST right now)

Wait!
I meant I need a RoC cdkey, I have tft! Sorry, Iā€™ll get one, tft only

Iā€™d prefer a TFT one, but RoC isnā€™t bad. Frozen Throne is SOOOO worth it for those of you who never got it though.

Perfect 8 peeps!

NEW UPDATED LIST!!!

[color=DarkOrange]MXnecromancer\Necromancer03
Gh0st\V0lcon

[color=Sienna]Behemoth-Dan\Behemoth-Dan
Grinch\em0i

[color=Black]All other Teams will be merged Between:

T-0
Cheesy_x
Bob Doe
Disco-Stu

First Round will Be Called Tomorrow July 28th , game will be the 31th of July at 8:30PM all are welcome to Vision this on the forums if you have the gameā€¦ I will also make a replay and post it on this Thread and on the Thread made specifically on Battle 1
[/color]
[color=Red]The Game will be made up of 3 rounds; Winner of the most rounds in the end wins that part of the tourny, they will then continue on to the tourniment playing against one of the other 3 succesors in the game in total there will be 7 matches. [/color]
[/color][/color]

Just as a precautionary measure, i probably wont be able to join a game at most times :(ā€¦ Thereā€™s very little time for me to play WC3, but i think it can work.

Just dont forget to keep in mind that I am leaving on the 31st for one week, then returning for one week. Necro and I should have our match during that week Im back :smirk:

This is going to be hard to get a time everyone can stick to, but weā€™ll get it done

oh yeah, im leaving for 3 weeks this saturdayā€¦ Forgot to mention that

i think someone tried to pm me recently but my google bar blocked itā€¦please just IM me through AIM sn cpfatguy4u

You can check your PM by clicking the Private Messages link: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/private.php? :stuck_out_tongue:

gh0st is sleeping over my house, anyone up for a TfT game? Tonight?

Me Me Me Me!!!

Sure. Once I fix my Internet real quick.

Ok, count me in. Looks like my Internet is stable once again. Just PM me what time. I will just keep the site open.

ALRIGHT THE RANDOMLY MADE TEAMS FOR THOSE WHO NEVER PAIRED

gupps
BobDoe

Disco-stu
Cheesy_x

T-0 are you alive?!

GAME 1!

DISCO STU and Cheesy_x VS Grinch and Behemoth-Dan!!!

SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY!!!

What time on Saturday? Hopefully in the evening, because during the day because I will be squandering away my money in Vegas. And did we decide on RoC or TFT?

1. howā€™s 5 PM?

2. Iā€™m in the interest of sticking with TFT, but since so many people just have ROC COUGH Cheesy COUGH i whold like to keep the option open to do it via ROC

Aww! I was playing TFT yesterday evening :slight_smile: Mdipi and I tried unsuccessfully to AT also (cursed firewalls!).

That is probably the problem with everyone war3 player! Ahh!
But hey, just try to use the Port Magic, withdrawl will pass :wink:

But guys, I cannot play on Sat, Iā€™m going on a camping trip to Lake George on Fri-Sun.