The Kirupa Warcraft Tournament!

Yeah grinch we know eachother’s tricks but it should be fun anyways, a few other people here just posted thier strategies as well. You know how I love my tauren. I cant remember a game where I started pumping out tauren and lost:h: but it takes a while so you know how it is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Boy, you will be surprised by what i got up my sleeves

Ah anticipation!

Human take a mad amount of time to figure out before you can own with them. what with the endless amonts of Farms you have to make, the 3 diff types of towers, the units to pick, if you mess up somthing in human it’s very hard to recover. Usually Orc are so strong that they can take alot of damage. The Price isn’t really that painful if you have 2 or more gold mines. heck, i can prob own with Grunts, Tauren, Wolf Riders, HH, and Shamen. the HH and Shamen take the air while the Grunts, and Tauren take care of Ground. at the same time the Wolves wipe out buildings like a hot knife though butter

Hehehe. Let’s throw down then! :smiley:

haha you guys are either really good or just all talk. But seeing that some of you actually chat in person about war3 strategies, I’ll say you guys can own me without a sweat. I’m a regular noob and just started war3 and would like to join this tournament. Team me up with someone decent and fight against a team not so great.

o yeh AIM SN: cpfatguy4u

Sooo . . . are we actually going to play, or is this going to end up being all talk? :slight_smile:

id there are still spots open i would love to play i have roc

my id is gustavo

Ok great, more members. Dan, I have to find another cd-key for my TFT. But if not, I can play RoC

the thing is i’m waiting for a bit more people… and to my luck we have more people!

Idk this seems to be creeping into an ROC tourniment. Doesnt’ bother me, just means i’m gonna have to work a bit more with the undead, and the Orc are gonna run me flat broke

everything costs more in RoC, just how the patches change over time but Ill have to play a couple games of RoC first to see what it is like again

ALRIGHT T-0, Cheesy, Gupps, Bob doe, and ?Michel Chen?

Make a team amoungst you guys so we can start this, you have 48 hours to do so or i will make random teams amoungst the four of you

Mike are you in ?

RoC eh . . . I guess I can handle RoC. heh

I am freaking in if you guys are playing after 5pm Arizona (same as PST right now)

Wait!
I meant I need a RoC cdkey, I have tft! Sorry, I’ll get one, tft only

I’d prefer a TFT one, but RoC isn’t bad. Frozen Throne is SOOOO worth it for those of you who never got it though.

Perfect 8 peeps!

NEW UPDATED LIST!!!

[color=DarkOrange]MXnecromancer\Necromancer03
Gh0st\V0lcon

[color=Sienna]Behemoth-Dan\Behemoth-Dan
Grinch\em0i

[color=Black]All other Teams will be merged Between:

T-0
Cheesy_x
Bob Doe
Disco-Stu

First Round will Be Called Tomorrow July 28th , game will be the 31th of July at 8:30PM all are welcome to Vision this on the forums if you have the game… I will also make a replay and post it on this Thread and on the Thread made specifically on Battle 1
[/color]
[color=Red]The Game will be made up of 3 rounds; Winner of the most rounds in the end wins that part of the tourny, they will then continue on to the tourniment playing against one of the other 3 succesors in the game in total there will be 7 matches. [/color]
[/color][/color]

Just as a precautionary measure, i probably wont be able to join a game at most times :(… There’s very little time for me to play WC3, but i think it can work.

Just dont forget to keep in mind that I am leaving on the 31st for one week, then returning for one week. Necro and I should have our match during that week Im back :smirk:

This is going to be hard to get a time everyone can stick to, but we’ll get it done