The Kirupa Warcraft Tournament!

Idk this seems to be creeping into an ROC tourniment. Doesnt’ bother me, just means i’m gonna have to work a bit more with the undead, and the Orc are gonna run me flat broke

everything costs more in RoC, just how the patches change over time but Ill have to play a couple games of RoC first to see what it is like again

ALRIGHT T-0, Cheesy, Gupps, Bob doe, and ?Michel Chen?

Make a team amoungst you guys so we can start this, you have 48 hours to do so or i will make random teams amoungst the four of you

Mike are you in ?

RoC eh . . . I guess I can handle RoC. heh

I am freaking in if you guys are playing after 5pm Arizona (same as PST right now)

Wait!
I meant I need a RoC cdkey, I have tft! Sorry, I’ll get one, tft only

I’d prefer a TFT one, but RoC isn’t bad. Frozen Throne is SOOOO worth it for those of you who never got it though.

Perfect 8 peeps!

NEW UPDATED LIST!!!

[color=DarkOrange]MXnecromancer\Necromancer03
Gh0st\V0lcon

[color=Sienna]Behemoth-Dan\Behemoth-Dan
Grinch\em0i

[color=Black]All other Teams will be merged Between:

T-0
Cheesy_x
Bob Doe
Disco-Stu

First Round will Be Called Tomorrow July 28th , game will be the 31th of July at 8:30PM all are welcome to Vision this on the forums if you have the game… I will also make a replay and post it on this Thread and on the Thread made specifically on Battle 1
[/color]
[color=Red]The Game will be made up of 3 rounds; Winner of the most rounds in the end wins that part of the tourny, they will then continue on to the tourniment playing against one of the other 3 succesors in the game in total there will be 7 matches. [/color]
[/color][/color]

Just as a precautionary measure, i probably wont be able to join a game at most times :(… There’s very little time for me to play WC3, but i think it can work.

Just dont forget to keep in mind that I am leaving on the 31st for one week, then returning for one week. Necro and I should have our match during that week Im back :smirk:

This is going to be hard to get a time everyone can stick to, but we’ll get it done

oh yeah, im leaving for 3 weeks this saturday… Forgot to mention that

i think someone tried to pm me recently but my google bar blocked it…please just IM me through AIM sn cpfatguy4u

You can check your PM by clicking the Private Messages link: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/private.php? :stuck_out_tongue:

gh0st is sleeping over my house, anyone up for a TfT game? Tonight?

Me Me Me Me!!!

Sure. Once I fix my Internet real quick.

Ok, count me in. Looks like my Internet is stable once again. Just PM me what time. I will just keep the site open.

ALRIGHT THE RANDOMLY MADE TEAMS FOR THOSE WHO NEVER PAIRED

gupps
BobDoe

Disco-stu
Cheesy_x

T-0 are you alive?!

GAME 1!

DISCO STU and Cheesy_x VS Grinch and Behemoth-Dan!!!

SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY!!!

What time on Saturday? Hopefully in the evening, because during the day because I will be squandering away my money in Vegas. And did we decide on RoC or TFT?