The next big cartoon

Hey people. As you all have noticed, I go off and on about my projects, and my little ideas, but this one is going to be a good decision. I’m looking towards the world of animation. I’m probably going to go for the cartoon animation area for a career for now, and it’s all coming easy for my, so I’m sticking with it.

The thing is, I’m going to need good cartoon preview of some sort for my portfolio, and I’m hoping I could get one episode done for a portfolio. But I’m having a big problem. From all of the stuff I’m going through in day to day life, I’m not able to come up with ideas for a good children’s cartoon. I’m good in making the designs if someone gives me a topic, but my creative story writing is being overrun by a lot of things.

What I’m hoping to get from this thread and from kirupians, is a little help. What would you think is going to be a good idea for a cartoon. I know I’ve asked for a lot of ideas in the past, but this time, I really mean it.

If any of you could probably give me an idea of what would be a good children’s cartoon, that would be very appreciated.

Thank you and GB

[color=Silver][size=1]!GB! - PEACE - [/size][/color]