"The two row problem"

Hi!
I have a system for a dog competition and this is how it (should) works. When I add a new dog to the system it also creates two judge protocols. This two protocol has the same dog-ID in the database but is saved as two new rows. The both protocol must be passed by two different judges. Each protocol has an status column in the database. When a judge passes a protocol it will get the status = 1. When it´s done it will automatically showed on the secretary page. The problem is that I don´t want to show the protocol summary from the two judges until both of them has passes their protocol.

If the database look likes this I don´t want to show the protocol summary for dog_id = 12:


|----------------|
| dog_id | status|
|----------------|
|   12  |     1  |
|----------------|
|   12  |     0  |
|----------------|

But if the database look likes this I will show the protocol summary for dog_id = 12:


|----------------|
| dog_id | status|
|----------------|
|   12  |     1  |
|----------------|
|   12  |     1  |
|----------------|

dog_id only returns twice in the table because there are just two protocol. Hope my description is not that confused. :look:

Summary: I only want to show the summary list where both protocol - with the same dog_id - has status = 1.