To KIRUPA

upsssā€¦youā€™re rightā€¦sorryā€¦
I made a guestbookā€¦not as cool as this one but also very cool and i was wondering if i could sell itā€¦ will anyone buy it?

What guestbook are you talking about? :hr:

sure man. :h:

I will buy it for 300,000 USD

lolā€¦can we see it before the bidding starts? :trout:

nopeā€¦itā€™s a bit secret right nowā€¦it will be verry customizable. Iā€™ll launch it soonā€¦but i was just wondering if it will be a succes or notā€¦

Hum forums and guestbooks are like watermelons and peasā€¦ not at all the same thing.

With a guestbook you canā€™t do a tenth of what you can do with a forum, and there are myriads of free customizable ones on the webā€¦ so - good luck !

Iā€™ve never seen a guestbook being sold. And the service that offers guestbooks are free.

shhhhh!

HeĀ“s almost doing a deal here! :stuck_out_tongue:

lolā€¦sorryā€¦made a mistakeā€¦i ment a forumā€¦not a guestbook

well i donā€™t exactly know what to think of that - Iā€™m not being mean but youā€™ve made a program and call it a guestbook, but wait its a full-on forum?

Also youā€™d have to compete with other forums that are free - for example phpBB - which has tons of free add-ons and themes already - itā€™d have to be a pretty mad wicked cool forumā€¦

lolā€¦youā€™re probably right

itā€™s threads like this that make me wish I was dead.

lol

know the feeling RMB, know the feeling group hug :smiley:

::slowly draws machette::

:pleased:

STOP!!! I no longer wish to die!

That text in your footer has given me a new reason to live. hahahaha

ā€œNaked Iraqi Prisoner Pyramidsā€ :beam:

itā€™s threads like this that make me wish I was dead.

itā€™s threads like this that make me forget my hangover and lough :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmā€¦ I couldā€™ve sworn I posted in this thread :h: ā€¦ oh well it was a pointless post anyway :sure:

Following the trend of relevant and useful posts:

Gerbil.

Nikini - Usually when a thread is addressed to one person, it is best to PM that person with the info :slight_smile:

Doh just changed the text!

You did?