Tokyo Plastic v2

And youā€™re not :sigh:

Sharif - please do not spam the forums with useless comments :smiley:

Hey - I was just saying you guys are funny. Whatā€™s wrong with that? It was a comment to you 3ā€¦

Spam? I made this thread!

Gah whats the point, you can delete it canā€™t you :(.

Lol.

ItĀ“s possible, Ive tried copying some of their stuff and its not that hard (I didnt get the same results but similar :P), u just need to practice, practice and more practice (and if u have some free time, practice) the hard part is have their cool ideas, oh and the sound :pleased:

Cool ideas, yes. But it takes eons for their site transitions, and even though theyā€™re good, theres only so much time I want to waste looking at it. I mean, I waited about a minute and a half to get to the workshop section, and then I clicked one of the arrows, and it takes me back to the main page? I mean, Iā€™d like to know what Iā€™m clicking. Visually impressive, thats for sure, their site isnā€™t too stupid-friendly though :wink:

well, I think the idea behind that site is to impress the people with their transitions, they work as a portfolio -the transitions- same as neostreamā€¦

ā€¦ I kinda liked version 1 better :frowning:

haha, just saw the product tour of Swift 3d 4ā€¦ it has Tpā€™s Subwoofer tube guy on there for a split second

my bad, but they have updated it so i guessā€¦ im half right :)ā€¦ they re did the site.

I only made a :sigh: face because each time I go to this site I never get past the first page because it takes about 3.4 years to load :lol:

So if they updated it then I appologize, but I would never know cuz it takes to friggin long to load!
:slight_smile:

How the hell does that site load so fast. Iā€™m on a broadband connection, but STILL, stuff like that usually at least shows a preloader for me.

:huh:

:puzzled:

Heā€™s just trying to show off ;P.

ā€“

:stuck_out_tongue: That site canā€™t go fast ;). I have a clean computer with only programs in it and it goes about 5-10 minutes to load and I also have broadband.

People have faster computers than me and if youā€™re saying that it went fast, you have to be on t1 or either lying (no offense, Iā€™m just not sure by what you mean).

I will leave my band and find a dull dayjob.

lol i like the envelope just under the enter linkā€¦he mAKes me laugh

as do most of these comments. :cheers:

:ninja:EZEkiel:ninja:

it loads pretty fast for me tooā€¦ hmmā€¦ what internet connection do you guys have.

same here, real fast load. I thought drum machine and music box were the two coolest things ive ever seen.

cant loadā€¦

still cant :-/

same here. none of the linx work.