Too Many Smilies!

<doctor nick riviera voice > Hello everybody < ./DNR voice >

Whatā€™s up with this random smilies thing when youā€™re composing a post. There are so many smilies that often times I have to click that ā€˜moreā€™ button and search through 100ā€™s of smilies just to get the laughing or smiling smiley. This is really cutting into my spamming! <insert big smiley smiley >

I propose that that k-team make it so that only half the smilies that show up when composing a post are randomized and the other half be the most frequently used smilies.

Thanks

Bill

can we have a "personal smilie favourites toolbar?"
something like those smilies displayed on the first click that the user uses most (instead of some random ones).

I am sure kirupa has too much time at the moment, so he can do that :wink:

pleeease!

:beer: is the only smile you need to knowā€¦

Mcgiver you have to stop posting on these forums because everytime I run across your game I have to play it. lol

Personalized smiley toolbar is an excellent idea! Cā€™mon kirupa!

Hmm - a personal smiley toolbar seems complicated. Iā€™ll see if something can be done :stuck_out_tongue: I just memorized the ones that I use the most.

just learn the important ones.

:trout::trout::trout::trout:

yep, thatā€™s what i did

:slight_smile: :trout: :stuck_out_tongue: :beer: :frowning: :ear: :huh:

yeah, just remember the ones you use :slight_smile: I rarely look up smilies because I know most of those that I use. Most others are pretty selfexplanatory, like ear, nose, pope, love, mario, scream, rambo, jail, crazy ā€¦ shweew! What words donā€™t we have smilies for?

sex? :sex: see it doesnt work!!

There can never be too many smiles.

ā€“

Lol sen thats a good one. Looks like heā€™s blowing up his muscle with air.

I donā€™t think itā€™s that hard to remember ā€œ:)ā€ or ā€œ:Pā€

Sen, if you donā€™t mind. Can I steal your muscle smiley and throw it in my footer?

I dont mind, use any of them all you want however you want

you can never have enought smilies.!!! Itā€™s stupid to think thusly!..

yeah, we should add one smilie for every noun in englisch language!
ā€¦
Sen: you take all nouns that start with a

the letter A starts on page 1 of my Oxford advanced learners dictionary and ends on page 73.
there are approximately 10 nouns per page.

=~730 smilies

do you think you can do that till the end of the month?

well my vacation starts today :!:

how about next month? And I only have Websters unabridged dictionary. What if they have different nouns???

and what about the verbs? like :run: ?

:sen: > :run:

if you want you can do the verbs too :stuck_out_tongue:

btw.: run is a noun too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hehe priceless :smiley:

lol at Script Flippers footerā€¦ :lol:

Donā€™t tell me you have to actually look for and click on the Smiling Smiley. You canā€™t remember the simple : )

Haha, Thats funny.