Transition Between External SWFs

Hey guys, I got a little problem :ne:

I’m not having trouble doing the transition. However, I’m not doing it the way its described in the tutorial on the main site. I dont have a frame to tween to as an intro, or a frame to tween to as an “extro” when another SWF is loaded. I am having a SWF tell level0_ the dimensions of some MC right before a different MC is loaded, then level0_ tells the new loaded MC (inside the new SWF) to Tween from the dimensions it just recieved (old SWF) to the dimensions of the new loaded MC. It works great… its completely dynamic.

The problem is that the MC flashes when the next SWF is loaded, which is obviously it resizing to the old SWF’s dimensions, so it can Tween to the new dimensions. Theres got to be a way around this! I’ve seen dozens of sites tween perfectly, do they use the intro/extro method, or is their entire site in one SWF? or is this possible the way I want it?

Thanks for your time, if you want an example of what I mean, heres a gander at the code:

old SWF Dimensions sent to _level0 before unloading:

_level0.tempWidth = _level5.contentBox_MC._width;
	_level0.tempHeight = _level5.contentBox_MC._height;
	_level0.tempX = _level5.contentBox_MC._x;
	_level0.tempY = _level5.contentBox_MC._y;

_level0.myMCL.loadClip("resume.swf", 5);

In _level0, when the new level 5 is finished loading, Tween the dimensions:

myListener.onLoadInit = function(target:MovieClip) { 
new Tween(_level5.contentBox_MC, "_width", Strong.easeIn, _root.tempWidth, _level5.contentBox_MC._width, 24, false);
new Tween(_level5.contentBox_MC, "_height", Strong.easeIn, _root.tempHeight, _level5.contentBox_MC._height, 24, false);
new Tween(_level5.contentBox_MC, "_x", Strong.easeIn, _root.tempX, _level5.contentBox_MC._x, 24, false);
new Tween(_level5.contentBox_MC, "_y", Strong.easeIn, _root.tempY, _level5.contentBox_MC._y, 24, false);

}

The level5 referred above is the new SWF as per the loadClip in the first code.