Triangular flash movies?

is it some freeware sheep?

May ask for a link if it is :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t know the link. It was sent to me in an e-mail from a friend. I did see a link for it somewhere, and it said it was freeware, but I donā€™t remember where that link was.

can you think of a way to edit its graphics? that would be really cool to be able to make your own pet.

That would be illegal:evil:

so?:evil:

I donā€™t support illegal actions:evil:

oww i was just kidding, breaking into things like that is not only lame, but as you said illegal.

Yep Yep, I knew you were kidding, I just wanted to continue the evil face trendā€¦haha.

I actually am guilty of ā€œhackingā€ into things to change them. I changed the toolbar on my Internet Explorer to be a picture I made (instead of downloaded a program that does it for me, I do it myself), and I changed the sign on screen of my AIM. So my AIM Sign On Screen, my IE, and my Desktop all match:) Technically it is illegal, but I am not reverse engineering the software or anything, just chaging 1 lousy image. I donā€™t mess with ANYTHING else in there (I wouldnā€™t want to mess it up, its not like I can contact tech support for something if I messed it up by going inside it). Oh well, if I get arrested or something for changing an image, but other people kill and donā€™t get arrested, it just shows how the justice system works in Americaā€¦haha:)

Anyways, donā€™t ask me how I changed them, distributing that information is DEFINITELY illegalā€¦haha.

I got bored last night and I ran a search for that sheep thing. I actually found a bunch of deskpets(including the sheep). They can all be found hereā€¦

http://www.webmy.com/screenmate.html

I didnā€™t test them all so use them at your own discretion because I donā€™t know if they will mess up your comp or anything. The only one I downloaded was ā€œNeko Catā€ and I did that for my friend. ā€œNeko Catā€ worked pretty good.