Tutorials

is there any more tutorials apart from the one allocated on this site??? and does anyone answer these threads or is just me seeing no replys?

sorry sandman. usually I get so caught up in the upper forum here that I never make it down to this one.

I don’t know of any tutorials off the top of my head, but I’d be happy to help with any problems I can. I’ve been using swift pretty extensively for a year now.

I will be making some tutorials as soon as I finish with my Flash 5.0 tutorials… but that could take forever… there are so many to do and so little time.

If I do come across any tutorials on this subject I’ll be sure to post them here for you. In the mean while I’d suggest doing a search on www.google.com using keywords “Swift3D tutorials” and see what comes up.

Hey SandMan,
I do apologize for not noticing these forums. Yes, there will be more Swift 3D tutorials. I am just eagerly anticipating Swift 3D V3 which includes a host of new features. No use in churning out Swift 3D V2 tutorials when a new version is just around the corner.

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

how soon are they away from releasing v3?

Last I saw they said sometime in September. It is September so I guess it is really soon.

Cool, version 3. But you say there will be a lot of new features?

Can you tell me some?

yeah, i’d like to know anything including features coming out also

Well it is released, you can check it out here…

are they planning to release a trial for it like versions 1 and 2?

I have no clue…