Tweaking Adobe CS2 Flash Gallery Layout

I have recently downloaded and installed the newer CS2 Flash Web Photo Gallery templates [COLOR=#800080]download here[/COLOR]

I am currently trying to mess about with ‘Gallery 1’ - especially the thumbnail row and column settings but am having no luck. Ideally I want to have 4 columns of thubnails - without tweaking the thumbs are displayed for however wide the main image is (rather than a set amount).

I am assuming that all the variables for the columns and rows can be tweaked in the nav.class and nav_node.class scripts but despite hours of trial and error I still dont have a solution. The best i can get is 4 columns for the first row - however, the subsequent rows contain loads of thumbanils (far more than the 4 i want).

Here is the code that i think needs amending in order to give me multiple rows of 5 thumbs… but i may be wrong:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray][COLOR=darkorange]// this condition resets the column count and ups the row[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=dimgray]
[SIZE=1]if (((i%colCount) == 4) && (i != 0)) {[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]row++;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]col = 4;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]}[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray][COLOR=darkorange]// pass a home position into each node for rollover displacement later[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=dimgray]
[SIZE=1]var nX = this.navX + (((config.navSmSize+this.navBordersize)+this.navSpacing)*col);[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]var nY = (this.navY+this.navBordersize+this.navSpacing) + (((config.navSmSize+this.navBordersize)+this.navSp acing)*row);[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]current._x = current.homeX = nX;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]current._y = current.homeY = nY;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkorange]// pass the row and col info into each node for the rollover displacement[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]current.row = row;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]current.col = col;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]col++;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]}[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]}[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Any help or suggestions on this would be most gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kenny.