URL Not Found. XML/URLLoader issues

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew why I was getting this error.
[COLOR=red]Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found.[/COLOR]

I’m trying to load an XML file with its imageURLs into my fla I double and triple checked the URLs to make sure they were correct but for some reason the element my e.target.name is pointing to is not correctand I don’t know how to trace things like that. Here I’ll show you what I’m currently working with.

my XML is loaded with lines like this.
[COLOR=seagreen]<IMAGE FULL=“images/image2.png” THUMB=“thumbnails/thumbnail2.png” />[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I process my XML and that works fine[/COLOR]

function processXML(e:Event):void {
 var myXML:XML = new XML(e.target.data);
 columns = myXML.@COLUMNS;
 my_x = myXML.@XPOSITION;
 my_y = myXML.@YPOSITION;
 my_thumb_width = myXML.@WIDTH;
 my_thumb_height = myXML.@HEIGHT;
 my_images = myXML.IMAGE;
}

calling my thumbnails works fine also

function callThumbs():void {
 for (var i:Number = 0; i < my_total; i++) {
  var thumb_url = my_images*.@THUMB;
  var thumb_loader = new Loader();
  thumb_loader.load(new URLRequest(thumb_url));
  thumb_loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, thumbLoaded);
  thumb_loader.x = (my_thumb_width+10)*i;
 }
}

there is a mouselistener attached to the maincontainer these thumbs are being loaded into so whenever a click is made the thumb is supposed to load the larger image see function below.

function callFull(e:MouseEvent):void {
 var full_url = my_images[e.target.name].@FULL; // this line is giving me issues.
 var full_loader:Loader = new Loader();
 full_loader.load(new URLRequest(full_url));
 full_loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.INIT, fullLoaded);
 container_mc.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, callFull);// remove the thumbnail event listeners for now
}

as you can see I commented the line that is giving me issues. I’m not sure how to trace the element to see how its even supposed to look. e.target.name returns instance# but I don’t know why its giving an error, I’m rather new to XMLlists and such.
but my_images is the IMAGE line, e.target.name is the mousetarget that was clicked on @FULL is the full url of the image. why its giving the wrong info is beyond me. Please help if possible. thank you.

btw my folders are setup right, images/image#.png, thumbnails/thumbnail#.png xml/fla/swf are all in the root folder.

Thanks for reading.