Using PHPObject.as

I’m very new to Flash/ actionscript (i.e. less that a week using it).

I’m having a problem with this example from this link;

I’ve downloaded and installed PHPObject using the Macromedia extension manager and it says it’s installed in my copy of Flash MX 2004. Furthermore this note appears in the description of the extension;

The actionscript files are installed to Configuration/Classes folder of Flash MX 2004. It is not necessary to copy them to your current working directory.

I’ve also checked and indeed I can see “PHPObject.as” in my documents and settings path which is

C:\Documents and Settings\MyUserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash MX 2004\en\Configuration\Classes\com\ghostwire\phpobject

(note the space in “phpobj ect” appears even though it’s not in the editor window of this forum post or the original filepath, don’t know what’s going on there! )

However when I try to publish the example (as it says on page 2 of the web site) I get a message

Error Scene=Scene 1, layer=actions, frame=1:Line 17: Error opening include file PHPObject.as: File not found.
#include “PHPObject.as”
Total ActionScript Errors: 1 Reported Errors: 1

So what gives ? it’s as if my copy of flash doesn’t know where things are ? Is there some sort of setting I need to set in Flash to tell it where my extensions are ?

Thanks for any help, and I did do a web search but nothing useful turned up :frowning: