Uuuhh... (?)

pokes Jubba

Oh by the way Eilsoe, you chose red?

You are now healed, and also slightly high. :goatee:

Another successful healing from Soul Healing Inc. :bounce:

• Soul :goatee:

that is the biggest proof of aliens existence for me.

An island populated only by gigantic monoblock stone heads, made of a kind of stone that doesnĀ“t exist on that island.
And even today, we donĀ“t have any form of transport capable to leave those ā€˜headsā€™ there.

Good reading material: ā€˜Gods Were Astronautsā€™ - Erich Von Daniken

Guigo:

the Moai (large stone heads) on Easter Island were carved from a quarry on the island.

It has even been dramatized how they cut down all of the trees on the island to make rollers for the blocks to be moved uponā€¦ by scientists and archeologists no lessā€¦

when was that book published BTW?

just curious :geek:

Rev

i believe youā€¦ but the book says otherwiseā€¦:-\

that book is old, i donĀ“t know the exact date, but i read it more than ten years now.

And this book is filled with scientific facts that prove the existence of a higher culture in the pre-historic daysā€¦
Awesome book.

Iā€™ve seen the quarry, Iā€™ve seen the unfinished Moai, the ramps used to transport the stonesā€¦ all on TV, but Iā€™ve seen it none the lessā€¦

Just another cult trying to push their ideasā€¦ forgetting to include certain facts, distorting othersā€¦

Who does that sound like?

:pope: :pope: :pope: :pope:

Rev

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

you talking about religionā€¦ a REV!!!

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

thatā€™s the rubā€¦

Iā€™m an Agnostic Ministerā€¦

:whistle: :whistle:

go figgerā€¦

Rev

Lookā€¦

ā€œAliens created me!ā€

Wow! Look at me! Iā€™m like aā€¦ aā€¦ a topical pixel factory!

I was quite proud of my easter island statue! :beam:

can i use that on the taming of phin thang? huh? :wink:

Certainly, as long as you put me in there! :beam:

love the new look eilsoeā€¦

Rev

::shakes his head sadly::

Iā€™m not sure what to say to you guys. I can certainly prove Phil wrong, and Iā€™ve done so already. Alien just means differentā€¦ nothing more nothing less. There are illegal aliens in our country for example. Likewise if God exists, then he is an alien. (heā€™s just about the most alien thing there can be.) As well, weā€™ve found a rock from Mars with some sign of life in it. Thatā€™s alien too.
Extra-terrestrial? Now thatā€™s another storyā€¦ but again, we have God, and the mars rock which both prove the existance of extra-terrestrial life forms.
Alone in the Universe?.. thatā€™s just silliness. No one who doesnā€™t take the bible literaly believes that. If your a scientist you simply cannot say such a thing with a straight face, and hereā€™s why. The Universe is infinite, or so it seems. That means that there is an infinite number of planets. Even if only one in thirty billion kazillion trillion etc planet contains life then weā€™ve already proven that there are many many planets with life out there. (and amazingly we have two planets in a single solar system which have been proven to contain life.) Only a literal translation of the bible has EVER contradicted that point. The fact is, out of the entire planet, the amount of people who believe in the bible literaly, is very small. So sorry Philā€¦ but youā€™re in the minority, and you have absolutely no evidence to support your claim that we are alone in the universe. You canā€™t burst someoneā€™s dreams with another dreamā€¦ and thatā€™s all your faith is. Sorry to burst your dream.

Crop circles. I have little doubt that the majority of these, (especially the ones with very complex circles and or lines passing from one circle to another) are hoaxs. Iā€™m not sure mind youā€¦ no one can beā€¦ but thatā€™s the impression I get. I do believe that the origional crop circles, which have been showing up since the age of the Roman Empire, are most certainly real, and very likely a result of a natural electromagnetic effect inside our planet. That is neither difficult to happen, or unlikely as weā€™ve already proven that the planet is sarounded in and out by various perceived and nonperceived energy.

Bigfoot - I find it amazing that one man steps forward saying that heā€™s been hoaxing, and all of a sudden no one believes in these creatures. One man from Washington state is not responsible for thousands of sightings from all corners of the world (including the high mountains of China and Russia) which have taken place for two thousand years now. The Yeti for instance is well documented in China. Itā€™s considered a factā€¦ not a rumor. One man was hoaxing the bigfoot storyā€¦ but that doesnā€™t mean that bigfoot is a hoax.

Most of the time the answers are very simple, and not at all supernaturalā€¦ it doesnā€™t mean that they are any less interesting however. :slight_smile:

The pyramids: ooo one of my favoritesā€¦ I have many theory, none of which are provable at all. I would say that the most likely senario currently given, is the idea of a large mass of slaves led by extremely intelligent architects.
Less likely, but not impossible is the idea of a secret knowledge, currently lost to us, which would allow us to move heavy objects as if they were much lighter. This theory comes from the notes of those who spoke with the builder of Coral Castle in Florida.
My father makes an interesting point. If the builders of the pyramid had gigantic iron cranes, they could have done much of the ā€œimpossibleā€ work. The cranes would of course be so much rust by now. Even he does not believe this, but makes the point that currently there is no way of knowing the truth and any amount of speculation on the matter is simply thatā€¦ speculation. It certainly is amazing that they built themā€¦ but we should be more interested in the lessons that are in them than the mystery of how they are built. The mathmatics involved are much more interesting at least to me.

well David, i guess i canā€™t disagree with you muchā€¦i think maybe the egyptians could have some had some advanced technology which was lost through the agesā€¦which reminds me of Atlantisā€¦i love the story of Atlantis and i watch EVERY egyptian pyramid show on Discovery =) lol

the current excavations scare me a bit thoughā€¦if they ever do find anything worthwile, iā€™m sure we wil never be toldā€¦of course thats just cynical me

hmmā€¦

aliens exist and are running rampant through this world, how can you NOT see that? the anal probes i recieved are a testament to thatā€¦oh waitā€¦nevermindā€¦i did NOT, i repeat i did NOT recieve any anal probes!!! =)

If you like the atlantis myth, then I suggest very highly that you read two books. Both are by Hancock. Their names are ā€œFingerprints of the Godsā€ and ā€œUnderworldā€. Both give some pretty resonable theories concerning that civilization and where itā€™s origins may lie.

ah yes, thats when all the elves, hobbits and all the other creatures must have dissappearedā€¦i miss them :frowning: humans are so boringā€¦ :trout: ok maybe i need more REAL friends and less imaginary friends :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i have GOT to stop making fun of myselfā€¦buts its so hard to stop :stuck_out_tongue:

myth ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mth)
n.

A traditional, typically ancient story dealing with supernatural beings, ancestors, or heroes that serves as a fundamental type in the worldview of a people, as by explaining aspects of the natural world or delineating the psychology, customs, or ideals of society: the myth of Eros and Psyche; a creation myth.
Such stories considered as a group: the realm of myth.
A popular belief or story that has become associated with a person, institution, or occurrence, especially one considered to illustrate a cultural ideal: a star whose fame turned her into a myth; the pioneer myth of suburbia.
A fiction or half-truth, especially one that forms part of an ideology.
A fictitious story, person, or thing: ā€œGerman artillery superiority on the Western Front was a mythā€ (Leon Wolff).

Since you cannot provide proof for the civilization sirā€¦ it is still a myth, at least as far as Iā€™m concernedā€¦ and I believe in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ohā€¦ and I have yet to see proof that it was a single flood and not a general trend world wide of smaller (though substancial) floods which led to the MYTH of ā€œthe floodā€.

And for those of you who do not believe in a world wide floodā€¦ you better start reading newer material. The megalithic floods at the end of the last ice age are no myth at all, but verified fact.

no Iā€™d find all the proof YOU need for a global flood. You have yet to explain where the water came from or went to accomodate such an occurance. The explination that God created it and destroyed it as needed is quite convienient, but useless in scientific debate since it requires the precursor of a theory which has yet to be proven. I am looking the ā€œcolumnsā€ right now. They represent proof of thousands of years worth of time, producing 3 very large floods in specific places on the globe and offer much proof that these occured at different times, ie, over a period of several thousand years. That is the proof I see. Youā€™re insistance that what is proof for you should also be proof for me, is silly phil. I require what I believe to be much higher standards of proof than you do, imo.

This discussion is interesting =)

Dave: I remember seeing somewhere, that the workers of Imhotep (egyptian visir and architect, medical genius and whatnot) where actually paid for their work on the great pyramid of Zoser (sp?).
They werenā€™t just slaves or citizens doing whatever to please their pharaoā€¦ But later pyramids were most likely built by slavesā€¦

I think it was on Discoveryā€¦ waitā€¦ of course it wasā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: