Very Very Funny Joke!

oh i get it now

[spoiler=stupid joke]what the guy above me said![/spoiler]

spoil tags rawk

Ok I get it u guys r like really weird if u dont

Trying to pressure us in to pretending to get the joke?

I got a joke i made when i was 11

a 15 year old insecure blonde girl gets teased by these 3 asian kids mea(pronounced me) calls her a b***h Ie(pronounced I) calls her a slut and mieself(pronounced myself) calls her fat

That day she walks home on her knees barking like a dog. Her mom ask her rnt u a little too old to be acting like a dog. And she says in a mean way NO CUZ IM A B**H(she means dog). Her mom ask who said that. She says Mea. Her mom reply’s ok ur grounded young lady go do the dishes. She reply’s first i got to go call up some boys and see which ones i can pencil in 4 sx for Saturday. WUT!!! her mom gets furious ya im a slut u know. AND WHO SAID THIS? Ie did. THATS IT GO TO UR ROOM! Her mom snaps! I cant!She replys. Her mom ask and why not! And the girl replys im to fat to fit through the doow way. HER MOM GETS FURIOUS! And who said that yourself? the mom ask and the girl reply’s no cloes mieself.

Not that funny nemore

Hehe:) The joke isn’t really funny, more like annoying! That’s the whole point, Robert (our man) kept the secret.

Whenever I tell this joke, about 50 % of those listening wants to kill me slowly. 20 % just don’t get it, and 30 % thinks it’s funny:)

Anyway, Maximum Flash and Bombingpixels got it! <–There will appear gifts in your mail.

edit// Hey, would you look at that! 123 posts! Now that’s some pretty funny stuff for I’ll say:)

^Hey, would you look at that! 123 posts, now that’s funny stuff!

Well… I got that he kept the secret… It wasn’t funny though…

Hey I have a secret…you laugh now…right!?! Wow dude, that joke was kinda lame, kinda like a horse walked into a bar…and said ouch.

funny? :h: I’m almost angry that I had to read this big text and there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to laugh about :-/

**Worst joke ever! :sailor: **

well said :td:

:td:

edit: **** someone beat me to that smiley
oh well then :d::d::d::snooze:

I got the joke too slumgutt. I just didn’t think it was funny.

I bet you don’t have a lot of friends with jokes like that.

But what was making the noise?!

at first I wondered that too but aftetr reading it through I don’t give a **** anymore

HAHA:) Well, the whole point was to make you all read a lot of text and waist a lot of time on absolutely nothing. It IS the worst joke ever, and it’s not funny. It’s annoying!

I guess I could tell you what was making the terrible noise, but since you don’t give a ***** anymore… :slight_smile:

I thought it was funny :stuck_out_tongue:

What the heck?

Waste of time…

Well, the outcome is a little obviouse from the names.

Also, why were you making jokes like that wen you were 11?!