What am I doing wrong? Help for animeation in animation

Hello. I’m a total newbie and I’ve got this problem…It would be great if anybody can help me with this!!

Please halp!!!

Here is how my site works:

On the first page (index.html), you can click “enter” to open MAIN page in a different window (top.swf) then on the MAIN page, you can click buttons to go to different pages. (MEDIA button to call “media.swf” into the this MAIN page, CONTACT button to call “contact.swf”, etc)

Now the reason why I want it function this way is because I want to have top part to stay and bottom part to change every time you click buttons. All the buttons have “loadmovie” script to call outside .swf files on target.

Everything works fine when I directly open “top.swf” file but when I open “index.html” and click enter to get “top.swf” up, these button on the page don’t call outside .swf files in anymore.

I don’t know if this got to do with anything but “top.swf” opens from “index.html” using jave script,

on (release) {
getURL (“javascript:window.open(‘top.swf’,‘Computer1’,‘width=800,height=600,top=50,left=100,toolbar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,menubar=no,status=no,directories=no,location=no’); void(0);”);
}

All the buttons on the MAIN page have:

on (release){
loadMovie(“FileName”,“TargetName”);
}

Sorry this is kind of long but I appreciate it if anybody can help me out for this.

I don’t understand why there are 2 on (release) events. Can you explain where is the first one, and why you put it ?

pom 0]