I’m thinking of getting a laptop to replace my computer in the near future.
I have a:
- AMD 2GHz Venice Core
- Nvidia 6600GT 128MB DDR3 PCI-E
- 1,5GB DDR400
- (802.11g wifi card)
- 80GB + 80GB + 200GB (HDD)
- DVD writer (it works for double layer, +, -, cd, etc… No lightscribe)
- 19’’ LCD (DVI) + 17’’ CRT (VGA)
I usually play [COLOR=Red]World of Warcraft[/COLOR]. Use [COLOR=Red]Photoshop[/COLOR], [COLOR=Red]Flash[/COLOR]. Besides IM, and browsing the internet…
I’ve been looking at laptops and I figured i need help with it. Never payed much atention to them…
My main question:
[COLOR=Blue]- What laptops do you recomend me?[/COLOR]
My picky questions are:
[COLOR=Sienna]- Is it a smart idea to replace my computer at this point?
- Should I try to keep something from my current computer?
- Should I just try to get a laptop later because of tech upgrades in the coming months?
- What kind of importance does a dedicated GPU have in my case?
- What kind of monitor size is generally used when in my situation?
- What kind of processor should I look at?
- What brands make better laptops?
- Should I get any modifications to any laptop I get to allow better usage?
- What laptops have better battery life?[/COLOR]