What are these and where to find them?

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know two things.

  1. See http://movies.yahoo.com/ , and note the image changer/displayer. can some one tell me what it is officially called ? (such type of swfs)

  2. Is there any place i can buy these or do i have to get it custom made ?

Thank you in advance.