What's up with Kirupaville? Answers here

It appears as though the Kirupaville natives are getting wrestless, so I guess I better say something.

I have to say my participation in kirupaville over the last few weeks has been nill to say the least. At the moment I am very busy with my job, upcoming wedding, and other various things I have going on.

With that being said here are some more things to be said:

1. I have all of the submissions saved, and ready to be put up. It’s just a matter of finding time to put them up. I’m sorry i’m so behind (there are about 18 plots that need put up.)

2. Currently each time I had a building, I add a plot clip. The plot clip is what is used to dynamically load each building. Here is the plan. I’m going to go ahead and add all of the plot clips to kirupaville, thus making kirupaville completely dynamic. I’m also going to give instructions as to how to submit your building as an SWF instead of an image. That way buildings are added simply by modifying an xml file. I would say that once that is done I’m going to hand it over to kirupa and officially call it version 1.0.

3. Question for Kirupa how do you intend to make a giant png or gif of kirupaville with all the buildings being loaded dynamically?

4. I’m going to have to back off of Kirupaville for a while. I will continue to add plots, but that’s about it. I can pick back up (if required) at the end of June, but things are going to be pretty hectic for me until then.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,
gl