Which chat application you recommend?

Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement to my webpage. I want to have option to post youtube videos and to post charts also I would like to have option for design makeover because my page is black. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Can you clarify what you mean? The way I read it, you basically want the functionality that a forum like this one provides in a more real-time, transient/temporary chat interface.

Yes exactly. I want text chat I don’t need video. But I also often need to post youtube links and charts. I am still researching and trying which chat allows me to do all of that.

Thanks!

From doing a google search, I can’t find anything that isn’t a HTML port of your old-school text-only chat editors :frowning:

So I went out by myself and did quite a lot of research on it. I will post my results here as it may help to someone in the future.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

1 Like