Which religion do you believe in?

catholic here too

Buddhists are sort of like that. Buddhism can be considered a religion, but it doesnā€™t say anything about God, because in Buddhist teachings God is irrelevent. Individual people can have whatever beliefs they want about a higher power, but it doesnā€™t impact their lives at all whether or not there exists one. Same with Confucianism I think (going on a book about Confucious I read 10 years ago here). But overlap is still good. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=1][EDIT] Do we really have Scientologists here? Iā€™ve been trying in vain to figure out what exactly Scientology means, and all Iā€™ve found is a bunch of stuff about Tom Cruise. :([/size]

May not exactly be on topic, but thereā€™s this really cool church sign generator site I found.

Athiest

I think we should gather all the religious leaders together and have them fight it out and see who wins, but athiests should get weapons because they donā€™t have any god on their side. Itā€™s equal right? The leader should have god watching and helping him.

Thatā€™s cold

but fun :stuck_out_tongue: and all in good taste

cool =)

I feel that the terms ā€œatheismā€ and ā€œindifferenceā€ are synonymous with each other.
definately not.
I would say Iā€™m atheist, and still i love my life, have high moral values (i.e.: Iā€™m vegetarian).

Not every atheist is like Nietzsche.
some ā€œprotest-artheistsā€ might give a F*** on those values, but that doesnā€™t mean they have anything to do with religiousity.

The mountain-dwelling Nepals Order of Chronic Masturbators.

Itā€™s like Catholicism, except with more hedonism.

youā€™re a masturbator in religion?

Whahahahah

No, weā€™re just very spiritual when we crank one out.

The mountain-dwelling Nepals Order of Chronic Masturbators.

Itā€™s like Catholicism, except with more hedonism.

may we assume you pray alone most of the time?

Hahaha, that reminds me of an article I read:

atheist here (which isnā€™t a religion)

Iā€™m glad youā€™re atheist, but are you trying to say some strong religious stuff in your footer? I donā€™t know what other people will think about it.

any Ju/wasi girls here?

I strongly doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could just PM all 3 girls and askā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

wHahaaā€¦ Thatā€™s so trueā€¦ and sadā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: