Which religion do you believe in?

Whahahahah

No, we’re just very spiritual when we crank one out.

The mountain-dwelling Nepals Order of Chronic Masturbators.

It’s like Catholicism, except with more hedonism.

may we assume you pray alone most of the time?

Hahaha, that reminds me of an article I read:

atheist here (which isn’t a religion)

I’m glad you’re atheist, but are you trying to say some strong religious stuff in your footer? I don’t know what other people will think about it.

any Ju/wasi girls here?

I strongly doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could just PM all 3 girls and ask… :stuck_out_tongue:

wHahaa… That’s so true… and sad… :stuck_out_tongue:

Majeye: You could say that, but cult’s usually are in it for something. I’d have a hard time dying for some dude who I knew was probobly a crock. They all claimed to have seen him raise from the dead. And these guys weren’t welcomed to cities. You got your *** handed to you if you mentioned you were a “christian” in public. I just don’t understand how every single one died for this guy named Jesus if they knew he was full of it. If I didn’t believe in what I was saying, I sure as hell wouldn’t live a peasants life, or want to get whipped and executed. And he was given the choice to tell everyone that he wasn’t the son of God. That would have been easy. And then the disciples witnessed his ressurection, and all go on to dedicate the rest of their lives to this guy. I’d need some pretty hard-core evidence.

Amen!

Cant remeber his religion but my friends believes in Arura Mazda.

2 Scientologists??!?!?! I’d reccomend going to www.xenu.com
Scientology is a CROCK. I’m sorry, and I don’t mean to offend anyone, but it is. L Ron Hubbard is the biggest scam artist ever. If anything, check out Xenu.com and atleast read the manuscripts you’d normally have to pay tens of thousands of dollars for. It’s hosted in the Netherlands because scientology copyrights all their works, and charges for them. And the Netherlands is the only country that has called them a dangerous cult. So they can’t burn down the buildings like the last few servers xenu had…

Muslim (Suni) :hugegrin:

Why isn’t Greek Mythology on that list? I’m a firm believer in the Gods of Olympus!

Don’t hate