Which religion do you believe in?

Buddhists are sort of like that. Buddhism can be considered a religion, but it doesn’t say anything about God, because in Buddhist teachings God is irrelevent. Individual people can have whatever beliefs they want about a higher power, but it doesn’t impact their lives at all whether or not there exists one. Same with Confucianism I think (going on a book about Confucious I read 10 years ago here). But overlap is still good. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=1][EDIT] Do we really have Scientologists here? I’ve been trying in vain to figure out what exactly Scientology means, and all I’ve found is a bunch of stuff about Tom Cruise. :([/size]

May not exactly be on topic, but there’s this really cool church sign generator site I found.

Athiest

I think we should gather all the religious leaders together and have them fight it out and see who wins, but athiests should get weapons because they don’t have any god on their side. It’s equal right? The leader should have god watching and helping him.

That’s cold

but fun :stuck_out_tongue: and all in good taste

cool =)

I feel that the terms “atheism” and “indifference” are synonymous with each other.
definately not.
I would say I’m atheist, and still i love my life, have high moral values (i.e.: I’m vegetarian).

Not every atheist is like Nietzsche.
some “protest-artheists” might give a F*** on those values, but that doesn’t mean they have anything to do with religiousity.

The mountain-dwelling Nepals Order of Chronic Masturbators.

It’s like Catholicism, except with more hedonism.

you’re a masturbator in religion?

Whahahahah

No, we’re just very spiritual when we crank one out.

The mountain-dwelling Nepals Order of Chronic Masturbators.

It’s like Catholicism, except with more hedonism.

may we assume you pray alone most of the time?

Hahaha, that reminds me of an article I read:

atheist here (which isn’t a religion)

I’m glad you’re atheist, but are you trying to say some strong religious stuff in your footer? I don’t know what other people will think about it.

any Ju/wasi girls here?

I strongly doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could just PM all 3 girls and ask… :stuck_out_tongue:

wHahaa… That’s so true… and sad… :stuck_out_tongue:

“More and more people each year are leaving organized religion, and getting back to God…” - Anonymous