Why does the world have to suck?

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]few days before Christmas i get a call from my sales guy saying his brother was killed. T[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]he brother got pulled over by a suped-up blue pick up truck flashing their lights, he pulled over they took him out of his car and he ran from them. They chased him took him down and beat him with their Billy clubs, broke his arm and kicked in his left eye socket. They apparently were an undercover anti vehicle theft unit (note his car wasn’t stolen though) though they did not identified themselves. The woman spectator (who was never interviewed by the police…) finally came up to the police because she noticed the man wasn’t breathing anymore. She attempted to give him CPR while paramedics were called to no avail, paramedics couldn’t revive.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Official autopsy report said cause of death was seizure, cops told family cause of death was overdose (wtf?) the family hired another autopsy (the first was done without their permission. And they weren’t allowed to see the body until a week after it happened, 2 days before christmas). The new autopsy says cause of death is positional restraint asphyxiation! [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Family just hired an attorney who subpoenaed for the dispatch tapes but was told that the three hours of tape during which the incident happened are missing.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Now to me this father of 3 who was on his way to a business meeting should not have been killed. Was probably murdered. And it looks like the department is trying to cover it up. My question is what can i do about it? I wish to appeal to any great minds who might have ideas or direction on possible things i could do to bring light to the situation.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

i’m so sory for all of that :*(

[QUOTE=Ψ]man this sort of thing happens in india and pakistan all the time. Infact it happened t my family two times.

We went to a bank to retreive some money for our travel visa. then after coming out, went to our car (My family). Then we were going through this street, were a couple of people were watching, and the police pulled us over. not getting out of he car, the police started firing at us. we obviosly ducked after the first shot. but then after 5 or 6 shots, all the people in the street ran away, and we were the only ones left. They asked us for our money about 15000 rupees and checked our car for any hidden cash or jewelrey(however you spell that) and left without a trace. Fortunately, our passports were not in the same bag as the money was in therefore we got save. If they would have taken the passports then lets say i wont be in canada now.[/QUOTE]

It sounds crazy but that stuff does happen a lot… I’ve seen it once.

it confounds me how threads like this get brought back up… people must be doing some weird weird searches :stuck_out_tongue: