Almost all the content on the site is about web development related topics. An important part of that is just talking about how the internet works, how a browser works, etc. That is something that I've never covered before, but I think it is one of those things that is good for any web developer/designer to be familiar with. What do you all think?
Here are some initial ideas:
- How does the internet work? (DNS servers, etc.)
- What is SSL?
- What is HTTP/2
- What happens when you visit a web page?
- How does a typical browser work?
- How do push notifications work?
- How does e-mail work?
- How does a database work?