WOW - World Of Warcraft Beta Testing

Iā€™m more into playing ā€œthe bad guysā€ so if I get it Iā€™ll probably be on the undead team :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m playing a Troll Shaman right now and I believe I might continue playing it when it comes out. Iā€™ll probably something else on the alliance side too, but I havenā€™t quite decided what.

ya being the bad guy is fun too. :beam:

@wanyo you have a beta account?? awesome.

I agree with Circa, I think Ill be a human warrior or night elf mage. They both look awesome but I cant choose. What do you think circa?

ooo man idk. like i wanna be a warrior and have some melee battles but i think after a while melee gets kinda boring so i would also want a night elf mage, cuz i canhave plenty of diffrent types of attack not just all the same swinging of a weapon. so id proably have a mage more. but i hope you can have a couple of chars on each acct. you proably will be able to so im not worring.

I donā€™t have a beta account, but I had use of one for a week.
Moth melee and casting are both fun and exiting. Melee classes have a variety of different moves you can and need to use so it wonā€™t get boring just doing one thing.

Pahleaseā€¦WOW has nothing on EQ or EQ2ā€¦

What did he say they were? Fast? Slow?
(I need tips on lying for this kinda stuff)

Slow, but not under the minimum specs and throw in some weird graphics card that no-one else has :slight_smile:

Beta Testing to me is something I would love to do this game or not.

Only because I check Every Spot on the map I would run into every wall do whatever i could to see if there was any problems.

I never heard od Wow in my life can people give me some specs on it like when it started how to get into beta testing list and all the stuff.

I hope youā€™re joking?

Its not just swinging of a weapon if you are a warrior, their are tons of attacks and abilities. Being a night elf mage would offer a lot of spells but you would be weak against attackers and cant defend yourself. Warriors can hold the strongest weapons and wear the toughest armor. Theres a lot of moves even if your melee :wink:

i know but after a while melee isnt as fun as standing behind a wall and shotting magical beams at monsters and watching them explode. i like them both alo though.

Well, you both have a very strong pointā€¦either would be just as fun as the other because both classes have tons of possibilities and so does each race.

giggles like school girl hehe :love::stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha no matter what i still love melee chars, but i wanna be a mage to see all the combinations of spells you can use. looks at tuna and shakes headhah

i think the Orc Shaman or the Human Paladin will be good choices

human paladin has both magic and melee to mix in there

orc shaman just ruleā€¦ in WCIII blood lust really boosts an army

My coworker has one actually.

I signed up for the European beta test today: http://www.wow-europe.com/signup/en/wowbetaAlt/index.php

If I sign up for beta testing and even though im only 15 and I lie and say im 18and over will they end up catching me or will they care

no idea but i tried and im only 15 too.