Xml question

I’m having a problem refreshing XML data. I’ve created a fairly simple photo album organized by country. I have the photo information stored in a MySQL database and I regenerate the XML list of photos each time the user selects a different country. Seems to work OK the first few times I click through the countries… I get a new set of pictures. Eventually, however, it stops working and just keeps displaying the same group of photos no matter which country I click. I can see that the XML file is definitely being regenerated after each click and the file is correct and available/readable.

It seems like there’s some cache in play here that I need to clear but I can’t figure out how. Is this a browser issue? I’m using IE 7. Is there a way in my actionscript to ensure that I reload the XML from the newly created file?

I’ve tried xml.onLoad but it doesn’t seem to change anything. I’ve also added a pause using setInterval (thinking that I needed to allow some time for the XML file to be generated and written) but that doesn’t work either.

FYI… Am using Flash CS3 Pro, Actionscript 2.0 and am publishing to Flash Player 9.

Thanks.

MM