YouTube inline view?

something simple like:
[youtube=uQrC_C6SexI&amp]

would import the video directly into the post at url:[FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/v/uQrC_C6SexI&

Just one of those wierd ideas that iā€™ve seen in other forums.

I think it would be neato :slight_smile: JUst have to make sure nobody posts anything abusive but man good idea eh? :stuck_out_tongue:
[ot] 10 more posts man and the big 3k is here[/ot]

I donā€™t think there is a need for having a youtube tag, since not every post contains a youtube video!

:beam:

yeah opening a new window is sooo much workā€¦

[quote=kirupa;1983496]I donā€™t think there is a need for having a youtube tag, since not every post contains a youtube video!

:beam:[/quote]
Well all posts donā€™t need wikipedia tags :stuck_out_tongue:

also not all posts contain off topic remarks or sarcasm etc etc, but I think a youtube tag would be so useful.

I agreeā€¦ It would be good to have a youtube tagā€¦ or even a google vedio tag?

[QUOTE=darkmotion;1983560]Well all posts donā€™t need wikipedia tags :P[/QUOTE]
Thereā€™s wikipedia tags? Is there somewhere I can get a list?

Ha, I was just going to recommend that last weekend, but whused out knowing it would be thrown out. I really want this, too!

@travis: [noparse][w]wikipedia article[/w][/noparse]: [w]lizard[/w]

Thanks!

Wikipedia makes sense because it is a good resource for learning more about a topic. That fits in with what this site is about. I donā€™t think having a youtube tag is important. Copy and paste the link if you must!

:egg:

Well this site is fairly multimedia orientated :stuck_out_tongue:

Youtube is in Flash. :thumb:

Youtube is ā€œhipā€:thumb:

And it should only be limited to the Random forum

Common Kirupa, weā€™d be the most Ć¼berest coolest in the world if we had youtube tags

Weā€™d be the envy of every kid on the block, itd be like when the ice cream truck comes and we get chocolate ice cream and everyone else gets a bag of the chopped up nuts they use to sprinkle on the ice cream