YouTube inline view?

something simple like:
[youtube=uQrC_C6SexI&amp]

would import the video directly into the post at url:[FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/v/uQrC_C6SexI&

Just one of those wierd ideas that i’ve seen in other forums.

I think it would be neato :slight_smile: JUst have to make sure nobody posts anything abusive but man good idea eh? :stuck_out_tongue:
[ot] 10 more posts man and the big 3k is here[/ot]

I don’t think there is a need for having a youtube tag, since not every post contains a youtube video!

:beam:

yeah opening a new window is sooo much work…

[quote=kirupa;1983496]I don’t think there is a need for having a youtube tag, since not every post contains a youtube video!

:beam:[/quote]
Well all posts don’t need wikipedia tags :stuck_out_tongue:

also not all posts contain off topic remarks or sarcasm etc etc, but I think a youtube tag would be so useful.

I agree… It would be good to have a youtube tag… or even a google vedio tag?

[QUOTE=darkmotion;1983560]Well all posts don’t need wikipedia tags :P[/QUOTE]
There’s wikipedia tags? Is there somewhere I can get a list?

Ha, I was just going to recommend that last weekend, but whused out knowing it would be thrown out. I really want this, too!

@travis: [noparse][w]wikipedia article[/w][/noparse]: [w]lizard[/w]

Thanks!

Wikipedia makes sense because it is a good resource for learning more about a topic. That fits in with what this site is about. I don’t think having a youtube tag is important. Copy and paste the link if you must!

:egg:

Well this site is fairly multimedia orientated :stuck_out_tongue:

Youtube is in Flash. :thumb:

Youtube is “hip”:thumb:

And it should only be limited to the Random forum

Common Kirupa, we’d be the most überest coolest in the world if we had youtube tags

We’d be the envy of every kid on the block, itd be like when the ice cream truck comes and we get chocolate ice cream and everyone else gets a bag of the chopped up nuts they use to sprinkle on the ice cream