Hi everyone!
I have a little problem with a zooming feature in a little prototype model for my final year project (bird watching skill development). Using a file someone posted on the net some while ago, which contains a zoom feature with some trees in the background (thanks), i went about importing an image of a bird and making it move randomly from place to place using your tutorial. The problem is the when the user selects zoom the background is magnified, but the bird stays the same.
Can anyone help me in magnifying the bird at the same time? I’ve tried tinkering with it a few times and sometimes the outcome is odd. For example I click the zoom in button and the bird magnifies, but when I deselect the zoom the bird is actually elsewhere on the screen. The movement doesn’t seem to match the zoomed version. Anyway i’ve left this out because its driving me nuts lol
I have posted my file for a better idea of what I mean!
Thanks for any help!