Merry Christmas!

*Originally posted by Syko *
Everybody who dears to try to whipe off the frost have a go: Animation, Celebrity News, Cartoons, Games, Personality Quiz | Liquid Generation

Warning: I just gotta warn ya :frowning: Make sure you donā€™t meet the evil christmas grim reaperā€¦

:smirk: **

:!: :run: :ne: :pa: :hangover:

Oh well knightmares about that one for days to come

Merry Christmas and all that to everyone! :slight_smile:

alright, Merry Christmas Everyone! I know Iā€™m late but I was too busy opening presents yesterday :wink:

I figured I will bump an old thread. In case you are really REALLY bored and want to know who the other posters are, here is the archive: http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?42757-Merry-Christmas!

Cheers,
Kirupa =)

mcahny

BUMP!!! Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hateful Eight Premiere, New Year, etc. everybody :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas! :stars::sparkler::fireworks:

Merry Christmas!

I was waiting for someone to come in like a wrecking ball and say that ā€œMerry Christmasā€ was offensive. I am glad I didnā€™t see it! :grinning:

Merry (albeit late) Christmas and a Happy New Year!

ā€œHappy new yearā€ is offensive to me.

I agree, its an obvious form of age discrimination.

Good bump :love:

Merry Christmas to you too my friendā€¦

Bump!!!

:xmas_smilie: !!!

Wow this thread is a blast from the uber past. Merry Christmas everyone! :xmas_smilie:

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

Yes! We had a quick trip to the beach, and that was a lot of fun. It was a lot of swimming and a lot of food. I now know how whales feel haha.

Hope you had a good time as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like