Merry Christmas!

Merry christmas everyone! :?) :?) :?)

I really don’t want to stay up to midnight so i thought i’d post the msg early for all of you in the other time-zones! :smirk:

Use this thread to send your holiday greetings and raise a few smiles! :beer:

I’d better start this thread off by saying:

Have a really great christmas!!! :beer:

Sk8ing

ill wish everyone a merry christmas tomarrow :wink:

Bah Humbug? :smiley:

Merry Christmas
Happy Haunaka
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Everythink Else!

Ladies: i got the mistle toe, you bring the lips :flower:

[size=5][font=arial][color=orangered]Merry Christmas Everyone!!![/size][/font][/color]:beam:

All the best to everyone for Christmas, be busy all day so won’t be on here today… Hope you all have a great day!..

Cheers
.soulty
:?)

Merry Christmas!!!

I send out my best wishes to you and yours this holiday season.

:slight_smile:

Mewwy Cwistmas!! :love:

Christmas is over here in DK now :slight_smile: My folks just went to bed, it’s almost 1 AM… yawn

I’m gonna play with my new webcam now :beam:

merry christmas…and don’t waste too much time with your families, and come back to the forum as soon as possible

Merry XMAS all !
im gonna play with my new 19" flat screen - hugs it

ahah Digigamer your footer is going nuts now - the y2k+4-5days bug i guess…

merry x-mas yall :slight_smile:

yeah, I knew it would. I never told it what to do after christmas got here. LOL I didn’t think that far in advanced :wink:

EDIT: you know it looks kinda cool like that. Kind of like its all excited about christmas and whatnot.

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**merry christmas…and don’t waste too much time with your families, and come back to the forum as soon as possible **

:love:

Happy Christmas to all, and a Merry New Year!

soon i will be here for 2 years exactly! woohoo!

Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night.:slight_smile:

2? isnt that still a ways a way?

Christmas has reached the east coast…

time to sneek down to the tree and open all your presents! Its officially legal! :smiley:

Merry Christmas my fellow kirupian brothers may god bless you all and may the new year be one of happiness and wealth :beam:

[size=5][font=arial][color=red]Merry Christmas!! [/size][/font][/color]
:?)

Merry Christmas everybuddy!

Everybody who dears to try to whipe off the frost have a go: http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotage/frost_sabotage.asp

Warning: I just gotta warn ya :frowning: Make sure you don’t meet the evil christmas grim reaper…

:smirk: