21 inch CRT's for 75 bucks

I smell profit :beam:

yeah, i got a monitor a couple of months ago that said max res of 1920xsomething, i got home and i was like SWEET! but the refresh rate only went up to like 30 at that res to i had to downgrade to 1280x1024. It wouldn’t even disply 1600x1200 well. When you get the chance, could you check what the max refresh rate at 1600x1200 is on the ones you bought for me? Thanks :slight_smile:

I was thinking the same thing…lol. But I dont have the time or patience to do that.

@Yelly
Will do

**** I just spent 140.00 on one, but heck I don’t even live in CA anyway. :wink:

At 1600x1200 the highest refresh rate I have is 85. Also at 1280x1024 my refresh rate 100. I think I said 90 earlier

Please PM me when you can, I want to make sure I can get in on the deal while it’s still available.

i live in sacramento, ca, thats about a 2 - 2.5 hour drive

Any pictures or modle numbers yet bro?

Great find btw!

Partisan
Sacramento is only 30 minutes away maybe 45 if you live by the airport.

Sureshot
I forgot about the pics but here is the model number 445Xpro Nokia. Also the dot pitch is .22 (which is good).

Man you lucky bum, nice stuff dude, nice find… my 19 inch is 85hertz @ 1600X1200 which is pretty much top stuff for crt’s. :wink:

edit::holly…

.22 dot pitch!:!:

its mentioned here that it has .21 dot pitch

yea, it does say 21 dot pitch, hmmmm even better. Really good buy for 75 bucks.

i’d say so, man why couldnt that be next to me, lol. send me some down to Australia!, hehe.

I called yesterday and he said he could ship to anywhere in the world :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, after thinking about it for a while, even though this is the best deal i’ve seen, i have no where to put them :frowning:

you’re right, i was thinking of a different city.