24 Season 5! [WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

The new season starts today! There is a two hour season premiere today and another two hours of 24 tomorrow. Who all will be watching?

Jack Bauer Fan Club Member #4570332

:rambo:

omg, wow. just wow.

I just figured out how the story works (24 hours… 12 shows or something, 2 hours long, and it follows a day).

My question is… are there any episodes when everybody is asleep? It seems to me like those few episodes would be boring as hell.

24 hours, 24 shows, 1 hour long. It’s supposed to be in real time. (ie one minute in the show = 1 minute passed)

No, they’re all on days of national crisis, so the whole CTU (counter terrorist unit) is working 24 hour shifts until they rectify the problem.

I know a couple of people who are addicted to that show; I watched one episode a few weeks back where they had to lock themselves into an office because some type of gas was going off; Some big guy was locked out and he died; Needless to say I was COMPLETELY LOST:(

Does anyone watch House? LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Well, so are you introduced to new characters every five minutes during the night as others go to sleep?

Oh, and I thought it was one guy fighting to get his daughter back… how is that related to terrorism?

You can always rely on Nokrev to ask thiose hard hitting questions
:rabbit:

Seriously… I’m curious. I’ve never seen it.

As I was told you need to start from the beginning to understand what is going on:h:

I jumped on this season, and even then I missed about 2-3 episodes somewhere at the start. But I’m hooked right now, and I think I know more or less everything that’s going on (ok not everything, but enough).

So yea, from my experience you need not start right from the beginning.

I knew it man… I’ve been tellin my buddy the whole freakin time! I can’t stand that prick… couldn’t stand him sense last season

They don’t sleep, as implied by the “24 hour shift” :wink:

That was the plot 4 years ago.

OMG 24 gets better and better I swear to god.

I must say that some of their lines are a little lame.

(from the latest episode)
[spoiler=Possible]Jack: Bill I’m scared.[/spoiler]He sounds like a little baby.

[spoiler=Possible]Chloe: Jack I can’t believe the vice-president is involved with this.[/spoiler]
Oh wow, I never would have guessed!

I guessed it and then doubted, a little way into the season cause of the events that occured… but I couldn’t stand that prick since last season! Hope he gets no quarter and get a bullet to the head :wink: :smiley:

I was actually referring to what she said, as in “oh wow I never would’ve guessed that you can’t believe the…” :stuck_out_tongue:

but you could take it that way as well :smiley:

:lol: oh… my attention to detail in shows and movies sucks :smiley: :lol: I’d have to see it about 5 times before I picked up one line prolly :trout: