3d

see attachment,it is not FMX it is a animator for 3D.:slight_smile:

Your file says ā€œNot a valid archiveā€ when I try to open it. Then nothing shows up.

Ah-ha! I can almost follow what you guys are talking about! In my c++ class we did arrays and stuff, passing numbers, interchanging themā€¦ but I still have so much to learn!!!

:frowning:

by the way pom how did you get so **** smart about all this nonsense?!?!?

I swear Iā€™ve never seen you post a question (Iā€™ve been here for a while, just on a different name)

And you answer every question! all of them with ease and understanding!

So I am therefore led to believe that you are in fact a robot, a robotic computer that contains every bit of information about every language and program in the world, your sole purpose in your robotic life being to answer questionsā€¦

no other explanation I tell youā€¦

lol i agree, iā€™m having soo much trouble learning this stuffā€¦ i mean you have to be a math whiz to do the algebra, and he just like makes it up for funā€¦

Thanks for the nice word, but Iā€™m not that good really :slight_smile: I wish I wasā€¦

pom :slight_smile:

And I do ask questions ! [SIZE=1]sometimesā€¦[/SIZE]

see attached again.

I have seen that on Ultrashock. I am looking more for 3d squares for right now.

POM: No one really knows EVERYTHING about a language, except the people who create it, but compared to us, you know enough for us to say you know everything.

If that makes any sense at all.

Iā€™m sure you can change the code somehow to make it to a square.:slight_smile:

That is true, I am sure I could, but what fun is that:)

I love making things difficult for myself. Well I hate that I do it, but I guess it helps me learn better. So it has itā€™s ups and downs.