A 3D maze

First fo all hello and great/usefull things You have here…

At my free time Im working at a maze game (some kind of multiplayer).. The game wont be fully in flash, but flash+php. Just two some should be done in flash
The flash thing I`ve already done is the prototype of the maze editor [COLOR=Gray](The magenta one is the starting point (cannot be placed on the borders), the green one is the ending point(can be placed only on the borders). Press “meklēt ceļu” to find the path)[/COLOR]

The other thing that has to be made in flash is the maze itself. By now Im experimenting on myself with a raycasting method [3D maze](http://www.voodoo.id.lv/down/maze.swf) [COLOR=Gray](move with arrows, click F to see fps, 1-3 to change the quality and 5-9 to change the wall texture. The engine was made by Frederic Heintz). **[COLOR=Black]BUT[/COLOR]**[COLOR=Black] its too slow and too low quality, so…

The **question **is - are there an other ways to make a 3D scene (vectors?) without the raycasting method (or make it more faster)? I really like this one and was wondering if someone knows how something like that could be done…[/COLOR][/COLOR]