A quick psychological test

I don’t need a test to determine that I have so sociopathic tendencies. I think everyone does, I just express mine more than others.

j0se: Wow…You’re messed up! :crazy:

Do you enjoy the work of Douglas Adams?

author of the hitchikers guide to the galaxy. i thought we’ve been over this, phil?

Refresh your memory…

Be sure to check out the quotes link that i added on that thread, if you havn’t already…

haha He’s sweet, and so is that guy Ambrosio who wrote the Devil’s Dictionary.

Psycopaths i can deal with because they dont konw right from wronng…but sociopaths are another story…
gallops away from Jubba :cowboy:

Wow, I must’ve missed the ‘Hitch hikers’ post before, I spent about a fortnight on the ‘guide’ site when dear old Mr.Adams died laughing at everyone’s favourite quotes from his books. I loved it in the TV series when it showed Douglas himself walking into the sea naked…

yeah i’m a big fan of his work
:smiley:

how could you tell: is it my t-shirt?

however, on this occassion, the dog helped itself to some of the shoe-cake - a terrible mistake - and was later reported to have been spotted catching a flight to amsterdam accompanied by a long-legged bird of some description, thus it was unable to assist the hyperintelligent child who got stuck in the toilet cavity (this happens a lot to thin-hipped people) and ended up being flushed through the soil pipe into the atlantic with such force as to cause a sizeable hole in the husk of an oil tanker which subsequently capsized off the coast of spain, leaving the sleepy town in the hands of the monkey in the clown suit, who - as established earlier - is devious by nature.

it was the style of writing that tipped me off. He is one of the greatest authors IMO, and like all great people, he died way too soon…

he did. the world stopped for a moment when he died.
his software company ceased existing out of respect and their website was topped the million-mark hit
:frowning:

i know, i post this link a lot… but here goes…

Doulgas Adams’s Quotes

ooohh! i shall be using some of those!

cheers
:slight_smile: