A simple Question

This might be a dumb question, but how do you guys get your flash movies to work in these forums? I to would like to have my logo as a flash movie, but when i try entering the URL for it in my custom signature section, it just shows a white little box… Thanks Camel

Hey Camel,
I have created a page that might help you out. The URL is:
www.kirupa.com/developer/new/footer.htm

Thank you very much kirupa. You are a very knowledgeable person and I appreciate your help tremendously. I am including my sig with this post to see how it looks. I am aware that its size is to large and I will work on making it to your standards, until then I will not include it with future post… “” I kinda just wanted you to see it" LOL I understand if you delete this thread… Thanks again Camel

Hey Camel,
Your footer is a little too big (it doesn’t bother me), and I appreciate the comment. Why would I remove your post? :slight_smile:

how did you get the chrome look in the text of your sig??
it looks nice
steve

I used a tutorial for PhotoShop. Here is the link. http://www.jlswebsource.com/chrometut.html . If you don’t have PhotoShop, I’m sure the same tools you need are on just about any image program… Also, that web-site has lots of good tutorials for graphic technecs. Camel