A Simple Rules Favor from you MODS

Umm… As the current cartoon battle… I’m not going to argue a point over it because I actually turned somehting in… But… As FAR as I knew… These were the rules :

Theme: Create your own cartoon monster.
Programs: Flash Only
Size: Maximum of 400x400
Participants: AJCrowley, Kitiara, Playamarz, Ilyas
Due Date: January, 23, 2002 (One week from today)

Now… I think it’s semi-unfair for us to be given a set of rules… Then come back and read this:

Theme: Create your own cartoon monster.
Programs: Flash Only [COLOR=red](Scanned Image Optional)[/COLOR]
Size: Maximum of 400x400
Participants: AJCrowley, Kitiara, Playamarz, Ilyas
Due Date: January, 23, 2002 (One week from today)

Now… I understand that we should keep track of the battles we are in and everything… But I’d just assume get the main rules and go for it… I mean… Once you get a set of rules stating that you are to do this and only this… You kind-a get that mind set… And I don’t think it should be changed… Mod rulings are mod rulings…

I don’t wanna make it seem like I’m just complaining cause I know my character sucked… (which I did know…)… I’m just complaining cause my hand drawing skills are about 50 times better than my mouse drawing… And if I had known I would’ve been able to make something worthy of at least a mention…

Sorry if this seems like complaining… I really did like your entries guys… Just kind-a mad about the in-battle changes made… :frowning:

Sorry that was my fault.

After I posted the rules it seemed that many of the people wanted to back out because they couldn’t use a scanner so I put that up. But then the ones who didn’t want it were arguing about it and saying that it was pointless.

So grrr… It was a half and half and since there were mods already in the battle I just told them that if it was decided not to do it then take that out.

Apparently nothing officially was decided :frowning:

I accept responsibility for that and I am sorry.

yeah this does seem unfair…if this happens you could at least PM the participants to tell them. i know when i used to battle (at the begining) that i got the rules and that was it…i never looked at the thread…

I know…

I had to change the new pixelbattle rules to suit SOME people :stuck_out_tongue:

but, it wasn’t all bad, only minor adjustments…

but yes, that will be the LAST time I change the rules after the battle has started… that shouldn’t be!

Same here.

Now my rule for battles is once I post the rules that is it!

And if people don’t like it… they can back out.

CHICKENS!!! ;)…lol.

It’s not all your fault…

It’s just that I seem really jaded by it… And didn’t mean to complain… man I’ve been getting into arguments lately… VB vs C++… MAcs vs PCs… and now this… E-gads… I think I’ll just shut up… :frowning:

RIGHT ON!!

*edit: to lost’s post, not to you playa :slight_smile:

Well I went with the original rules, and didn’t use a scanner - that’s why the whole thing is so much simpler than my usual stuff. I drew it on paper first and had that next to me while I was faffing around with the mouse, but I didn’t scan it in. :smirk: