Award-winning, L.A.-based Advertising Agency is seeking an ActionScript Developer who is passionate about technology and committed to building great User Experiences. As an ActionScript Developer, you will participate in transforming client goals into compelling, usable, and media-rich Interactive Experiences ranging from Websites, Games, Applications, and Widgets, to intelligent User Interfaces for mobile. Our creative concepts, design, motion graphics, video and audio teams will challenge you to plan and build innovative projects for our well-known clients, appreciated by millions and often awarded top industry accolades.
- Write clean, documented ActionScript 3 code for deployment on the web.
- Provide meticulous attention to detail when working with Art Directors and integrating media assets such as designs, motion graphics, video and sound.
- Maintain well organized and clean project files and folders.
- Learn to maintain the highest coding standards and best practices by keeping up with the latest Flash Platform enhancements and techniques.
- 2+ years of experience required.
- Must be familiar with ActionScript 3; Experience with ActionScript 2 is a plus.
- Must be familiar with Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have an obsession for high-quality deliveries and a passion for pushing the boundaries of interactive technologies.
**ADDITIONAL SKILLS A PLUS: **
- Experience with Flash & Server Side Integration.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience or interest in Adobe Flex, AIR, Server Side and DataBase Technologies.
- Experience in a team environment, including identifying requirements, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Agency Experience.
Please e-mail code samples/portfolio, your resume, and a cover letter describing qualifications based on the above requirements to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!