Add grunginess!

For those of you that missed the Concert Arena this thread is it’s backwater cousin.

I wish Asphalt was still around…

[S]CG that was the l337 edited version…I mean the one with the watermark was sooo unusable [/S]

oh my the concert arena… ROFL

Ok I added better copyright to mine. It’s sad the levels you have to go to these days…

P.S… PR, I think it’s time you joined the cult.

ok, ok. I read what you guys said, and I will make my own. I’ll delete PRSTUDIO’s work (sorry for copyright infringement).

****btw I was at karate class. Getting exercise, doing push-ups, situps, practicing kata…etc., **because I have a life.

You must be buff and ninja like then.

I’m off to the gym now, does that mean I have a life too?

hahaha…soo funny i forgot to laugh

I’m glad you took it down - if that was your original intent - you have to be more clear - and if someone does do something you like - you have to ask.

just learn from this.

please read page 3, last post on it…

right but if i understand correctly, you had already used it? then you put that?

tell me if im wrong… just understand i come back in here to see if you had made any progress on your own, and see that you had used the smudge tool to edit my name out and posted that you were using it for yourself…how do you think that looks?

thats my only point - it looks like you understand.

ok, i dont want trouble. your picture is gone.

right but if i understand correctly, you had already used it? then you put that?

tell me if im wrong… just understand i come back in here to see if you had made any progress on your own, and see that you had used the smudge tool to edit my name out and posted that you were using it for yourself…how do you think that looks?

thats my only point - it looks like you understand.

Unfortunately you didn’t post up any copyright notice, hence the digital image could have been used anywhere. NOw ethically and morally though, what Loser did was simply wrong, and I’d be pissed if I were PR :trout:

Gimme a break. I think loser pup was as clear as he could be and PR is whack. Seriously PR, how long did that take you to do that ‘masterpiece’? 30 minutes? O my God!

I think it’s hilarious that you won’t let loser pup use that piece. I mean, you can’t use it because it’s loser pups picture, so you’d rather just have it be deleted. What effect on you is having loser pup use that ‘materpiece’? :h:

O yea I wouldn’t want to forget:
COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 :rabbit:

HOSER

O btw mlk you’re wrong. Just because there’s no copyright notice doesn’t mean that work is fair game. < insert winky >

hence the end of my post:

NOw ethically and morally though, what Loser did was simply wrong, and I’d be pissed if I were PR

edit: wait. I don’t really get what you mean.

cg - it took me 5 minutes
i was pissed about it
and i wasn’t too clear on how clear he was…so.

im not whacked and you posting copyright canadian guy like 50 times is jacked up man.

and try not to call me a "hoser"
doesn’t make you look good.

i’m more after him/her understanding the mechanics of how this works than being 100% right.

(ps. you really think its a masterpiece?)

*ok re-reading this it seems like I’m yelling - but I mean it calmly.

PR you’re out to lunch on this one bud. shakes head

Firstly, I’m not concerned about how I look.

Secondly, are you that selfish that you can’t even let a 13 year old use something that you made in 5 minutes? shakes head

Thirdly, no I don’t think that is a masterpiece? rolls eyes I know sarcasm is lost on the internet but geez!

PR if you were really just concerned with letting this kid know how this stuff works then you wouldn’t have went on about your Poor-R. studio and how you work in law enforcement.

O btw everytime I post a copyright on any of the work I post on this forum I’m mocking you!

COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004 COPYRIGHT CANADIANGUY 2004

yes sarcasm is lost on the internet…i too was being sarcastic

a lot is lost on the internet.

Geez guys don’t go mad. PR I agree with you. Stealing someone elses work and passing it off as your own is just wrong. I would be seriously pissed if someone used a picture I had made without my permission. That said you went too far with the whole “I also work in law enforcement.” bit. Now I don’t know if you do or not, chances are you do. That’s not what I’m getting at. The kid is 13 fer chrissakes! He doesn’t know how copyright works. I barely know how it works myself. Alls I know is you don’t steal, hence my picture.

CG, Ethan, there’s no need to take the piss out of PR for protecting his work. He is a proffesional designer and perhaps the reason he is worried about his work being stolen is because it happened to him before. PR, did it?

What I would like to see now is color_loser_pup getting up off his lazy karate kickin’ *** and trying to create his own work. Theft is illegal and wrong. Do your own d@mn work you d@mn lazy punk kid gadd@ammit! I am looking forward to seeing what you can produce kid. I tell you what, you give it a go and post what you come up with and we’ll give you pointers on how to improve it. That okay with you fellas?

“That’ll be another $300 each.”

[font=Arial]Allright - (puts on flamethrower and carries bugspray as backup).[/font]

Color_loser_pup
You cannot use somebody else’s image without their permission. It is their work, and copyrights on the net are implied. You don’t have to specifically mention it like a “few” have been doing in this thread to have that work be copyrighted.

Try to do the work yourself. Tutorials and people on the forums are here to help you to learn and become a better designer. I’m not sure anybody is here to do your work for them - unless they say you can use it and allow you to claim their work as your own. I would give that person a halo and wings for added measure :angel:

CanadianGuy
In the words of some guy I saw on TV, “Simmer down now!” It’s PR’s call. It’s his work, and he has every right to refuse someone else access to his own work. You going on a tantrum about something as minor like this seems uncharacteristic of you.

Since this is the D&D forum…limecat is not pleased.

:hugegrin:

This is comedy at it’s best :lol:

bows to limecat

Oh great one, we have mis-pleased you! Forgive us with the sacrifice of CG and PR!