Adding some text ot the photo gallery

Hi there…
I’ve done this tutorial from kirupa.com named “Creating a photo gallery”. It works fine, but I want to have some nice one-liners under my pictures. Is there some sort of code that I can use to add some lines in a dynamic textbox or something like that? I do not want to use a .swf file for every picture I choose. It takes way too much time to create all of that stuff and the quality of the pictures reduces a lot when you import them into flash.

Also is there some kind of code so that I can press a button for every picture. Something like photo01 or partypic03.

I have an idea about this stuff, but I don’t know how to write it in flash… I’m kinda like an AS noob…

You could use some sort of counter that starts with 1 at the first picture and everytime you press next -=> +1. So if you are @ picture 33 the counter is @ 33. If you click on the button “12” the counter goes to 12 and load picture 12 and the text for poto 12 in a dynamic text box. I dunno if it’s possible, and I dunno if it’s hard to do, but if you guys can do this please tell me how to…

Thnx!

Yeah inflicted, I exacly mean what you have posted! The XML is new to me, I suck @ that. Please help me out with your example inflicted… I like it!

Here you go bro, made this for ya’ :
www.inflicted.nl/slideshow.zip

Hope ya like it…